Monday, March 21, 2011

Zoya Madness and a little rant

Happy Monday! I personally am not overly joyed that it is Monday and back to work but hey, what can you do? I still have this stupid cough and chest congestion that will not go away. I am pretty much tired of it but apparently it wants to stay.

So this morning started Zoya's latest promo which is a Buy One Get One Free (up to 7 polishes) from their new Summer collections. They are also offering $2.00 shipping. This offer applies to only those who have a current Zoya account (opened before 3/20/11 at 5:00pm).

Zoya is an awesome company with great customer service and awesome deals. I love their polish and can't say enough about the awesomeness that is Zoya. Unfortunately every time they do a promo chaos erupts over the Internet. The nail board and their Facebook page blow up with the insanity that is Zoya promos. I am pretty taken aback by every time this happens because people seem to come out of the woodwork and a great majority of the chatter is whining and complaining. I do not understand how so many people can be so upset about this insanely awesome deal and not be happy with it.

We are lucky here in the United States because we can take part in this promo. International customers do not have that luxury and I totally feel their annoyance with all the people that complain the promo isn't what they wanted. At least we can take advantage. Personally, I am always excited to get a deal! I wish there wasn't so many complaints and grumblings about it going on out there. OPI, China Glaze, Orly etc. how many of those companies actually hold promos like Zoya does? People need to be thankful for what they are getting and deal with it. It may take Zoya awhile to fill the orders (like it did with the three free), it may not be the promo you wanted, you may not like all the colors in the collections but Zoya doesn't have to do this for us and they do.

END RANT :)

I was trying to place my order this morning but the site was moving slower than molasses and I gave up for awhile. I have some work to catch up on (though you wouldn't know that since I am blogging instead) and figured I would try again later. I am not sure if that is going to be a good idea or if the site will be even more swamped as people hear about the promo.

I am not sure what I will be ordering yet but I definitely want the Mod Mattes. I also like Breezi, Apple and a couple more. I am seriously thinking about trying the Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator as well. I am not sure about that one though since I have about a million other treatments at home. I am dying to try the Remover as well. We will see, the more I think about it the larger my order becomes hehe.

Are you taking part in this promo? What colors are you getting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!