Thursday, March 17, 2011

Top of the Day to ya!

OMG! What a day! I have what has seemed like the longest day ever. I asked last minute for tomorrow off so I can hang out with the kids on the last day of Spring Break so I busted my butt for the rest of the afternoon finishing up my work. Tomorrow I AM FREE! I am pretty excited. All week the kids have been home playing video games and hanging out while I have been working.

I was so excited for St. Patrick's Day all week. I made green Rice Krispie treats, did green manis and got excited over all the green then fell flat when I did my actual St. Patrick's Day mani. I did not like it AT ALL! We had to try and find the kids bathing suits last night, three stores and none had the right sizes so that failed. By the time we got home it was late and I got a late start on my nails. I couldn't decide what to do so I tried to do a four color tape mani. Hated it the minute I finished but left it anyway because it was so late.

These are the colors I used:

Finger Paints Mistletoe Mischief

 Femme Couture Garland

 Zoya Ivanka

Sinful Colors Call You Later

I started with Mistletoe Mischief on the whole nail and tried to do a crafty tape mani for strip of Garland. I did another crafty tape strip for the Ivanka and dabbed a little Call You Later on the tips. You can't see Call you Later much. I didn't like it from the beginning and didn't realize how much I didn't like it until I was done. I didn't do cleanup because it was late and I was just over the whole mani.


It looks like Charlie Brown's shirt in green. :/


It looked more green in real life but it just didn't do much for me.


Not loving it even in the sun.


I am not sure why exactly I didn't like it but I just didn't.


I love all the greens individually but I think I didn't like the design or something. Since I got tired of looking at it half way through the day I changed it. HAHA I should have gone with Colleen and Erin the Funky Finger polishes I swapped for. I was trying not to use a polish I had already used. Oh well.

That's all for now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!