Sunday, March 13, 2011

GOSH!!!

I love Napoleon Dynamite and I quote that movie often. Every time I say GOSH I think of that movie. GOSH! I love this polish and love doing my Napolean impression while talking about it. This mani was GOSH Green Hawaii. I wasn't real sure why they would give a green polish a Hawaii related name especially in this shade. I think of deeper green, lush tropical type green rather than this limey type green but that is just me. I would actually think more blue when I would think Hawaii but obviously I don't come up with these names. No matter what they named this polish it is stunning.

Green Hawaii is a limey green polish with tons of holo glitter in it. I stared at this polish in the car because it kept catching the sun. I hope I wasn't distracting other drivers because I know I was distracting myself! It is such a fun, bright, pretty color and it was so nice to apply.


I took another picture to catch more of the rainbow. Ok, maybe it does make sense, the rainbows did remind me of the gorgeous Hawaiian rainbows I have seen pictures of before.



I used two coats for this mani. I still had a slight visible nail line but I was too distracted by the glitter to really notice much.



It was already dark by the time I was able to take the pictures so this is inside lighting. It does not do it justice at all.


Not really sure why my hand looks ghostly in this picture. I am pretty pale but this is a little too pale!



Holo glitter didn't want to cooperate inside. You can actually see it indoors but for whatever reason I couldn't quite capture it in the pictures.


I love the color though, it reminds me of a sour apple candy and makes me want a Jolly Rancher. I actually saw a Jolly Rancher candle today at the supermarket. They had Apple, Watermelon and I think Cinnamon which didn't make sense. I don't even think they have Cinnamon Jolly Ranchers. I used to get the stick Jolly Rancher candies at the little food stops for $0.15 each when I was young. It was a good deal, I loved those things! Slightly off topic though :) I think next time I am browsing the stores for nail polish I am going to have to try and snag a Jolly Rancher :)

That's all for now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!