Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Haul

As promised I have some pictures of the weekend haul. It's been a crazy day. At least the cold seems to be leaving me for the most part.


We stopped at a Dollar Tree. They had a bunch of twin packs of Sally Hansen polishes but nothing else of interest. I picked up this one. There was a little holo in the bottle but it didn't want to show up for the pictures.



Ahhh, the real Walgreens! The stores near me are truly disappointing after I saw the goodies they had up in North Florida. I will definitely be back at this Walgreens next weekend and might even check out another one near where we will be.



The Del Sol was so pretty I had to take more pictures of it.



I left this one unfocused so the holo glittery goodness would show.



And my beautiful Green Zoyas that were waiting for me when I got home. I love them all.


I am not sure which one I want to use first! If I wasn't going for the green until St. Patrick's Day I would be sporting that Del Sol next. I am easily amused and I am sure that will capture my attention for quite awhile. I can pretty much guarantee I will be running out into the sun just to see the color change. It should be fun :)

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!