Friday, March 25, 2011

Random spamdom

It has been a pretty hectic week. Between the cold from hell and all the baby shower chocolates I had to make I have had to change my polish really late at night at the peak of the coughing fits. Never a good thing to cough and paint nails as most ends up somewhere it doesn't belong. I also realized a post I had scheduled didn't actually post, probably operator error but who knows.

So I have some fun pictures just to make up for the lack of posting schedule this week.


I made 30 of these babies. I am TIRED too. I don't need to see baby pink or lavender for awhile now.


Because I am ill prepared I needed to run to Walmart for some ribbon. I always pick up Hard Candy Sky and put it back down and yesterday was no different. I tend to pick out the things I like and put them in my cart but by the time I make it to the register they have left the buying area. Yesterday it was Sky and Pure Ice Spit Fire that took the Walmart tour with me. When I put them back the cute one was trailing me and picked them back up. He made me take them home with us. They enjoyed the tour and the bonus new home.


Last night I was also EXTREMELY excited to get some NAIL MAIL! I have never taken the plunge and bought from a blog sale before but I came across one a week or so ago and had to jump. Unfortunately most of the things I wanted were gone by the time I emailed her but she told me to check her swap list and boy oh boy was I excited. OPI Absolutely Alice was there and still available. That sealed the deal! I had frankened this baby when I couldn't get my hands on her but still wanted the real deal. She is now mine and she is awesome! I was so excited but didn't have time to play with my new friends since baby bottles and rattles were calling. She even added the two on the far left as extras. I think I might be a blog shopper now :) 


From left to right: Diamond Cosmetics Don't Teal My Heart Away (one of the polishes I have wanted to try) Fantasy Makers Glow in the Dark (I love this! I had one long ago and miss it), Essie Shorty Pants, China Glaze Custom Kicks, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, OPI Absolutely Alice and Essie Funky Limelight. Can I just say Funky Limelight is freakin AWESOME it looks like a highlighter only much brighter! I hope it looks as good on the nail.

So many new pretties so few nails.

That's all for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!