Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bottom of the Afternoon to ya!

I got pretty tired of looking at the St. Patrick's Day/ green Charlie Brown shirt mani that I was sporting today. I had stopped by Walgreens this morning armed with a coupon for a green Wet n Wild and picked up Sage in the City before work. I also had nail polish remover in my purse intending to do the cleanup for the disaster mani so my wheels starting turning.

As soon as my coworker left the office for her bank run I busted out the remover and whatever polish I had in my purse. I found three that would work for a St. Patrick's Day mani. hehe.


I still had GOSH Green Hawaii and China Glaze White Cap in there along with the new Wet N Wild Sage in the City. SCORE!



I wanted to finish the mani before my co worker got back and complained about the smell so it is not cleaned up very well and wasn't too extravagant. I was just happy to be rid of the other disaster. I don't really think these colors are too St. Patrick's Day like but they are green and that is good enough for me!



I know, sorry about the messiness. I used GOSH Green Hawaii on my ring fingers and Sage in the City on the rest. They are pretty similar.


On the thumb I put a coat of White Cap which added a nice shimmer. I liked it.


Not sure what is wrong with my middle finger it might have been dinged on something, hmmm, it might be my nail. I will have to check it out when I remove this polish.


I love the Wet N Wild polish but can not stand the brush. It seemed very uncooperative and stiff and oddly shaped and it was not my friend. I did this mani really quickly so I can't say much about the formula and such. I was just slapping the polish on there. It's not what I wanted my green mani to be but it is nice none the less. Reminds me of green apples and summer more than St. Patrick's Day.

I will be going home and eating pizza and watching my Darby O'Gil and the Little People. Hope you enjoy your green beer and St. Paddy's day fun :)

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!