Sunday, March 6, 2011

The hunt continues...

Six Walgreens and not a single sighting of the Sinful Colors St. Patrick's Day display. SIX! Six and another local drugstore. Green Ocean is proving to be harder for me to locate then Big Foot! My brother was going to the Walgreens next to my house and found a random bottle of Irish Girl but no display. Why was Irish Girl there without Green Ocean? Perhaps she caught  ride with the H2O display they have out now or perhaps she was able to escape the back room and ran for it. Either way I am determined to find this display and hence Green Ocean! I am thinking of printing out a map with all the Walgreens stores in a 10 mile radius and making a check list then going to each one until I find this display. I might need to expand the search area to 20 miles but I will find that polish!

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!