Saturday, March 5, 2011

Carnation Crushed Candy Crackle

This morning I decided I would try adding China Glaze Crushed Candy Crackle to my Finger Paints Carnation Creation mani. That is a lot of Cs lol. Crushed Candy is very similar to China Glaze For Audrey in color. I love the color and thought it would work really well with Carnation Creation.


I loved the combination of the two. This picture is before I added a top coat.  I was trying to show the matteness of the crackles when they dry. A top coat will brighten and add shine to them though.

This picture is in the kitchen where I was able to catch some outside light. You can tell the difference in the shine. I used the Sally Hansen Insta Dri in the red bottle.

These pictures were at work and you can really see the shine now. We had all the doors open again so it was pretty bright in there. Once again I was playing with my camera settings. 


I wanted a little different look than that just a full nail crackle and was inspired by Chloe's Nails and her beautiful tape manis. I loved the way this looked and really liked the accent finger and how it was only partially crackle. I think I might have to try this again.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!