Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NAIL MAIL

I LOVE NAIL MAIL! I had a wonderful box waiting for me from Zoya! Now, honestly, I love Zoya and I have been dying to get my hands on the Intimates collection since the promo pictures came out but today I think I was more excited to see their upcoming collections. They included a little catalog in the order showing the new colors coming out. So. VERY. Excited! They have been teasing the facebook world for the past few days with sparse details about these new collections.

Before we get to those here are my Intimates! I can not wait to play with them. I had to explain to them that they came right before St. Patrick's Day and I would only be wearing green polish but if they behave and wait patiently I would play with them soon.


I think the 1970's green counter top distorted the color on this picture a little. Not quite accurate and for the life of me I couldn't get it accurate.

Ok now to the new stuff! I took pictures of the catalog so I could show the new collections. The pictures aren't great but when is taking a picture of a picture ever? I should have scanned these babies, DUH.


There are two collections coming out Summertime and Sunshine. Each collection will feature six polishes. The Sunshine collection looks like a sparkly metallic collection and the Summertime collection are cremes. I am super excited for these and can't wait to see them. Sunshine features Reva, Kimmy, Apple, Tanzy, Rica and Faye. Summertime features Sooki, Tamsen, Areej, Kieko, Mira and Breezi.

Zoya also has a three polish collection of ModMattes. I love Zoya Mattes so I am super excited about these. They are Phoebe, Mitzi and Lolly. I can not wait for these!


I just wanted to share nail mail pictures real quick. Off to do my St. Patrick's Day mani and I have no idea what to do. Hopefully I come up with something cool.

That's all for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!