Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mistletoe Kisses for Spring

Today I have a polish from China Glaze 2010 Tis the Season to Be Naughty or Nice collection. Mistletoe Kisses is a glass fleck light green polish. I would say it looks like wintergreen gum, well that is what it reminds me of in any case. I think I should go out and buy some gum now.


This polish applies very pale but builds up nicely. I used three coats to help reduce the visible nail line and make the color a little darker. I am thinking this polish might look great over a dark green base.

These first few pictures are taken in direct sunlight. The polish looks a lot lighter and my hands look extremely white in this light.

This polish is super sparkly and glittery in the sunlight.

The next few pictures are taken in the shade. The polish looks much darker and my hands look less white.


You can see tons of sparkle in low light as well.

The application was great. This polish wasn't gloopy like many glitters tend to get and applied very smoothly. I love this polish for spring as well as a holiday polish. It's a pretty spring green and sparkle is always

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!