Saturday, March 12, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Today I spent 12 very long hours on the road. Most of it was in the car going to North Florida and back. It was a long day but I did succeed in finding GREEN OCEAN! We stopped at a Walgreens up there and not only did I find the Sinful Colors St. Patrick's Day display but they also had a huge Del Sol selection. My stupid Walgreens doesn't have a single Del Sol so I was quite excited. My boyfriend was quite excited too because that meant we didn't have to search every Walgreens on the way home!

I only picked up one Del Sol because I wanted to check out the swatches online. I have never seen them and couldn't remember which ones I liked. I picked up the Trick or Treat one and was playing with it in the car putting the bottle in the sun and getting very excited when the polish got darker. Yes my boyfriend thought I was quite crazy. I am easily amused.

I also spotted another brand that I don't have in my store. I didn't get to stop and look because we were starving but since we will be going back next weekend I will check it out then. Actually he must have been in a good mood because he even told me I should get 3 Del Sols next week because they are 3 for $10. I plan on holding him to that.

When I got home I checked the mail and sure enough my Get Your Green On promo polishes were here!! SO excited about those. I will have pictures of all the goodies and today's nails tomorrow. Currently I have a very sparkly Gosh Green Hawaii. I love the sparkles!

I am quite tired right now and my sore throat and cough are starting to act up again. I think I went through half a bag of cough drops today. I may permanently taste cherry cough drops from now on. Tomorrow I will have a couple posts up to make up for the lack of excitement the past few days.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!