Sunday, April 24, 2011

Zoya Dannii

Happy Easter! It's been a very low key day for me. I spent the morning with the dogs at the kennel and just hung out the rest of the day. My wonderful surprise of the day was chipping my tooth on dinner :/  It doesn't hurt, knock on wood, but it is sharp and annoying and I can't stop messing with it. I don't have dental insurance which bites and I am not even looking forward to thinking about going to the dentist. I just filled the eggs and put together my son's basket so now all I have to do is watch the endless chatter on the Royal Wedding (oh fun) and wait for him to come home from his dad's.

I attempted this mani last night and basically failed! I wanted something low key for Easter yet still Eastery. I chose Zoya Dannii as the base and intended to stamp Caitlin and Marley flowers on top. It wasn't really cooperating so I just stamped a little on the left hand and left the right hand plain.


I used two coats of Dannii. I love the color and the way it shimmers. Zoya lists it as a pink and champagne shimmer. I wasn't sure I would like this color on me when I first put it on but it has grown on me throughout the day. I love the shimmer.


The right hand is just Dannii. My poor pinkie looks sad.


The color is really pretty though, it is a tad dark in these pictures because the sun was starting to go down.


I have no idea where that stray hair came from. I have a lot of tip wear and a nice huge chip on my index finger and thumbs. Sorry about that.


The flowers were not cooperating at all. I am not sure what the deal was but I didn't have time to mess with it any further. At least when the bf saw them he recognized them as flowers. I didn't think they looked much like flowers.


The color is very springy and pretty. I think it is an Easter egg purple and was perfect for the day. I wish I would have done the flowers better. I just looked down and that stupid stray hair is still attached to my finger lol. I still have no idea where it came from lol.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day :)

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!