Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One day without shoes and blues. caution feet picture inside

Good day! It is Tuesday, two days left before I fly. I think I am more anxious than I thought because I had a fitful night of sleep and woke up with a sore jaw. I think i was clenching my teeth really hard while sleeping because my mouth was sore. I usually don't do that. A really sweet nail boarder sent me a link to some videos to calm my nerves so I am going to watch them later. I am trying to remain focused on the nail polish shopping I will do when I am up there. If anyone knows of any good places to check out in the Raleigh/Greenville area of NC please let me know :)

Today is Toms' One Day without Shoes event and I am not wearing shoes to work. I did wear my super tall flip flops to drive this morning and obviously if I go to any stores they won't let me in barefoot but otherwise no shoes for me. I would go without shoes all the time if I could, I hate them! So this will probably be the only time you ever see my feet. I must warn you look away if you don't like feet. I personally don't like pictures of feet, especially mine, and unless something radical happens you won't see the chubby things again. I am only posting this picture to support the One Day without Shoes event.


I just decided while I was uploading this picture that this post will not include the nail of the day. I don't want to make people look at my feet unless they want to. So I have my Essie One day without Blues (the free polish Toms sent out for the event) on my feet and shoes are off.

The end of the icky feet post.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!