Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fun

It's time for some Friday Fun! This morning I wanted to stop by Sally's to check out what they had going on. They still have the China Glaze Tronica display up with a few left in it but no Island Escape. I was hoping for Island Escape but instead I was greeted with Finger Paints Peace, Love and Color. I was totally not expecting this display to be up yet.


After Sally's I cruised over to Walgreens to get a bottle of water for my Kool Aid Fun Fizz tabs and ran into a couple of displays I have been waiting for.


Apparently the lipstick that goes with this display is popular because there was only one left. I am not into Chanel so the fact that this is supposed to be a dupe for Chanel Black Pearl is lost on me. I am not wowed by this polish.


Ahhh the Sally Hansen Insta Dri display. My target has had a huge display for this out for the longest time now. I had Snappy Sprinkles and picked up Chartreuse Chase the other day from Target. Good to see Walgreens is finally getting something more up to date in their stores. I like Jade Jump and the blue one that I can't think of the name off hand. I think they look pretty common though. I am not sure if I have anything similar but because I think I might I haven't justified buying either. I was hoping to get the Wet N Wild Bloom polishes because they have two colors that look like these as well. They haven't turned up here yet though.


I dug through my purse and found China Glaze Ginger and SH Chartreuse Chase which haven't made their appearance here yet so I took pictures for ya. These have jumped into my purse to come home with me over the past week. (I did pay for them for the record lol)


Today's haulage. Finger Paints Peaceful Purple, All You Need is Color, Psychedelic Sunshine, Outta Sight Orange, Groovy Green and Orly Razzle. In retrospect I should have probably gotten the last one in the collection free or maybe two of one color for swapping and just paid the clearance price for Razzle. It would have made more sense money wise but I didn't think of it at the time. DUH for me.


This is a cute furry baby. He needs a home :( I want to bring him home to mine but I can not. I love them all! I was quite excited to capture a neighborhood puppy yesterday. She was running around like a crazy dog because she got off her chain. The poor girl who was trying to catch her was chasing her which of course was humorous to watch but completely non effective. I got out of my car and called the dog over and she came right over. Such a sweet dog too aside from the excited head butt. I will probably post lots of greyhound pictures since the bf sends me them everyday. They are so cute.

Oh and in another piece of news I think I am going to be following the theme of the week from the nail board over at MUA. Each week is a different brand starting today with Sally Hansen. I figure if I participate it will get me through my untrieds one brand at a time lol. Unless I don't have enough polish to work with of a particular brand I am going to give it a go. I may change my mind half way through but for now you can look forward to a week of Sally Hansen. I was really looking forward to doing a water marble with the new Finger Paints though. Hmmm, I will have to think about this further lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!