Monday, April 4, 2011

I can tell it's Monday

Happy Monday. I can tell today is Monday because I did NOT want to get up this morning. My son is off of school and for some reason I am always running late on no school days. As I was getting ready for work my nail snagged on my towel and I noticed a nice little chip on the side of the nail. The nail was actually peeling which is not cute. I probably could have saved it but nubbinized it instead. I refuse to nub the rest of the nails for two reasons. One, they are getting longer and I just don't want to. Two, they are breaking one by one anyway. Later in the morning I looked down and my thumb nail had a micro split on the side. Grrrr. I nubbinized that one too.

Luckily I took a few pictures of my mani before this whole nail revolt began so I can post about China Glaze Custom Kicks without having to show you pictures with a horribly chipped mani. So of course I then realize I left the card reader at home. I know where it is too, right on the stair case waiting for me to grab it as I go out the front door. It is still waiting. DUH!

Oh yeah, it's Monday! I will have the Custom Kicks post up later today. I will write it now so it will be ready for the pics and I can post it pretty quick.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!