Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Now This Resolution I Can Keep

Good day to ya! It is finally hump day. That still means two days left in the work week but at least we are closer to Friday than we were yesterday! Yesterday the bf gave me two dozen pretty roses when he got home. So cute! They are pretty but I forgot to take pictures so I will post them tomorrow. I am loving the pictures that the Sony takes, I am tempted to not give the camera back to my mom lol. I will definitely be looking into a new camera after the Disney trip!

Today I have a polish that the bf had surprised me with a while back. I didn't actually realize how pretty this baby was until I put it on. Sally Hansen's HD in Resolution. This polish is so very glowy and it is kind of fun to move my hands around to watch the colors.


By the time I got a chance to do my nails last night it was so late that I didn't do anything spectacular with them. I used two coats of Resolution and started to think it was going to be a boring mani. I had no idea that this polish is anything but boring.


Look at that color! The coats were much thicker than Byte which is very sheer. It took two normal coats and I was done. I like the brush on this polish a lot better than Forbidden Fudge. It was much easier to work with. Tonight I have to find the other HD polish he got me because I am loving them! I am also kicking myself for not buying the one I saw on clearance at Target last weekend.


I took tons of pictures to try and catch the polish in all its color changing glory.


Look at how this baby glows when it is in dim lighting.
 

I liked how this one came out. You can see that the pinkie and ring finger are much more green.


The flash in the next too hides all the green glowy ness of the polish but it is still pretty.


I don't know why my hands turn such weird colors with the flash.


I really just put this picture in because the ring looks cool. lol.


I am loving this polish and so far both HD polishes I have. I know there is another one at home but I forget which one it is. I am thinking I am going to need to go back and get the ones that I am missing. hmmm, who has a sale on Sally Hansen this week lol

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried layering it? It isn't very sheer so I was not sure if it would work but I am very curious about that :)

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!