Saturday, April 9, 2011

We have a landing

Well we made it to North Carolina fine. There was a little bumpyness on the approach but I did not panic - much. I did bring my laptop and have some pictures to share but it is old and being difficult right now and I don't have time this morning to fight with it but I will try and get something up later. I already discovered a Kerr Pharmacy (I think that is the name) which I have never seen before. There is a Rite Aid not too far from where we are staying too so I will hit that up later lol. Right now the nails are naked but I think I decided to wear Teenage Dream to the wedding since it is sparkly but not too out there. For now I have one picture I managed to get uploaded and then I did something weird to it with photobucket. I don't know what because I was just pushing buttons lol.



I can't believe that is the same picture as the first one.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!