Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random Sunday Night Spam

Today I have a bunch of random bottle spam. It's been a hectic weekend and the mani I was going to show you was ruined before I was able to take pictures. I went out to the kennel Saturday which is murder on my manis. I had chips within a couple of hours. After getting cleaned up we went to see the Hangover 2. It was a funny movie and I think those guys have great chemistry together. The first one was better but it was not a waste of my time and money. We then had to pick my parents up from the airport and go out to dinner. By the time I was home it was pretty late and I was missing most of four nails worth of polish. Sadly I went back to the kennel today with that monstrosity on still. I will have mani pictures tomorrow but between the busy weekend and the cat who is trying to attack my hands while I type this is the best I have for now.

These are some of the polishes in my over flow bin. My helmer is already full (YIKES) and I haven't quite figured out what to do in regards to more storage.


Essie Sand Tropes, Essie Nice is Nice.


A franken I made with some eye shadow.




Finger Paints Holly Good Times, Essie Going Incognito and Turquoise and Caicos, Spa Ritual I Felt the Earth Move.


Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud, Orly Ginger Lily and Sally Hansen High Def.


Sally Hansen Lickety Split Lime and Grape Pop and the other one I don't remember the name for.


Borghese Mezzanorte Blue and Rimmel Midnight Blue


Nubar Hot Blue and Night Sparkle.


OPI Spark de Triomphe


Confetti Tiara, Sally Hansen Deeply Violet and Three D, Maybelline Summer Splash and Orly Space Cadet.


OPI What's with the Cattitude I HAD to get this one since I have Mr. Bruce Kittlee Master Ninja Warrior now. I still have it on my toes from the pedi I had gotten. Oddly though it seems to be fading the closer it gets to my cuticles. I have never noticed this happen before and I always have my toes painted with something. I haven't figured out why it did this yet...

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Do like I did: buy another Helmer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) See that is what I thought made the most sense! Now to convince the bf that I NEED another one lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!