Friday, June 24, 2011

Post Delayed

Hey everyone. It has been a really long and stressful day. Work was chaotic and then just as I had gotten the pictures for my post ready I got a phone call from the bf. After picking up my son from camp they got into a fender bender. I left work early and then spent about 30-45 minutes standing in the rain with them waiting for the cops to get done. They are both fine though my son is a little jumpy he says. I am a little beyond stressed and just logged on when I remembered all my pictures that are edited (ie watermarked and cropped and labeled) are on my computer at work. I have to upload and re do them all here. I am going to go relax for a few and then get the pictures ready for a post later tonight. I think I will take some advil for the headache I have as well lol. I will be on the road tomorrow (great more car action) so I will definitely have a post for you tonight because tomorrow I might not have enough time.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!