Thursday, May 19, 2011

Teeez Cool

What a busy day! Work has been pretty busy today which is good except my mouth has been hurting most of the day. Aleve is just not cutting it. Hopefully it gets better before Monday because I fear Monday they are going to make it worse.

Today I have Teeez Cool to show you. I absolutely love this polish! My dear friend Silke is AMAZING for getting this one for me. I had never heard of Teeez until I saw swatches of this polish on another blog. It is a Dutch brand and yet another reason I am either going to have to visit Holland or just move there!


I like the bottle. I think it is cute.

I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking again. It is driving me crazy how the pain comes and goes. It is back right now which is lame.


It is a lot more blue and a bit darker inside but you can still see the gorgeousness of it.


I love this polish.


With the flash and in the light it looks lighter.


I stared at it all day.


I took a million pictures because it is so pretty.


I didn't want to take it off either.


It is stunning in person.


So pretty.

Sorry about the lame commentary. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a chance to write my post right after the Aleve kicks in and I feel better. :)

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! It's so pretty:) It will be my next mani!

    P.S.: The house next to me is for sale;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY?! Hmmm, I wonder how Chris would feel about relocating to Holland hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!