Monday, May 23, 2011

Jetset

Hey everyone! I am about to jetset, well carset really but ya know what I mean, off to the stupid dentist soon so I am going to try and get this post up for you all before I go. I actually got a couple calls from the dental office about my appt already today. First she asked if I could be 15 minutes late which was fine with me since I am not looking forward to this at all. Then she called and there was a cancellation at noon but the guy that is coming into the office wasn't coming in before noon. Then she called and said the hygienist could accommodate me at one if I could make it. I called her back at noon and told her I would not make it. The dude is still not here but like I said I am not looking forward to the appointment so it is ok. My mouth is starting to bother me a tad bit already yay fun. Tonight we have a parents night at my son's school too so it should be interesting.

Today I have for you another P2 polish called Jetset. It is a really nice turquoisey color.


Jetset is a little dusty or murky. I am still learning about these things so I may not have the correct description lol.


I used two coats and it applied really nicely.


I love cremes. I don't know why but they seem so clean and shiny to me. I love my sparkles and shimmers but sometimes I just need that flat, rich creme look.

These two pictures (above and below) are pretty close to the color. The one above was in the shade and came out a little darker.


I have been trying to figure out why the skin in the corner of my nail looks like that on my middle finger. I can not figure it out. I always have issues with the skin in those corners it is usually hard and uncooperative. I need to find a remedy for this. The dude at the salon clipped it but I am not really liking how it is reacting to that.


Incidentally this is the last pictures of my wonderfully shaped nails. As is the case whenever I get a manicure most of my nails broke this week. I think it was six of them actually. I don't know if it is the way they file or my nails or what but they just don't enjoy being filed. I think next time I will just go with the pedicure.


I will miss you nice evenly shaped nails.





That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!