Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Awesomeness

I wanted to share some nail mail I got from a couple of awesome ladies. Holly over at ShimmerSpark sent me this awesome plate from the new Bundle Monster set. I have been wanting to get the new set but haven't had a chance yet. The designs are bigger so they cover more nail than the original set and their designs are really cool. Thank you Holly!! I love it! I can't wait to show you all!


One of my awesome followers and a MUAer sent me a super sweet package the other day to cheer me up from all the chaos that has been going on. It couldn't have come at a better time too THANK YOU DENISE!!! I was super stoked to get a surprise package and it lifted my spirits a ton.


First was this gorgeous Love and Beauty polish in Wine. I love how simply they put the names of their polishes.


She also sent me this gorgeous pendant that she made. I love the sparkles!!!


I made a necklace for it last night :) It is three beaded strands. The bf told me the beaded strands looked hippie ish.  



I laughed today when I wore my hippie ish necklace with a tie dye shirt.


She also sent me another gorgeous ring. I LOVE this ring. When I opened the package it was night time and I was in side and it looked like an orange glitter ring.


I was totally caught off guard when I wore it today outside in actual light and noticed this baby was a flakie and had tons of colors in it. I loved it when I saw it inside and was totally blown away when I saw the flakie action. Totally gorgeous and totally impossible to catch on camera. I will try again tomorrow lol.

Thank you ladies for the awesome gifts!!!!! The ring totally cheered me up today with all its flakie color.

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh pook! I forgot to mention that the pendant is Bad Kitty. It seemed appropriate. The necklace look great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! That is funny and highly appropriate. I love it! Thanks :) Bruce was having quite a time playing with my boxes of seed beads while I was stringing them. I was fairly certain he would find a way to have them spill lol. Bad Kitty lol that is great!

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!