Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some Displays and Rambling

Good Morning all! It has been quite a past few days and I must apologize for the lack of posting. I am a little miffed that a couple of my posts were zapped into oblivion but I understand stuff happens. Especially when dealing with technology and the Internet. I will get some posts up for you as soon as I can. I am still trying to determine what was zapped and what wasn't so if anything is repeated I am not necessarily crazy I just missed it. I am going to start backing up my posting now too, lesson learned!

Right now I WISH I was in bed sleeping like Bruce Kittlee Master Ninja Warrior! Isn't he cute!!!


I got up at 3:45 am this morning, yes on purpose, to take my parents to the airport. My brother ended up driving them and then coming back so I could drive HIM to the airport because all their luggage wouldn't fit at once. I was able to get a little sleep in between but I couldn't fall asleep last night as it is so I am EXHAUSTED today! I think stress is keeping me awake at night.

On top of the other stress I also have a horrible tooth ache which is making me miserable. Years ago when I was a kid I had a very old dentist. I mean the man was my dad's dentist when he was a kid! THAT old! Well he went to pull one of my top teeth (I don't recall why) and could not get the sucker out. I remember kind of laughing at him because of his struggle with it and he was fighting for quite a while to pull that sucker out. WELL the laugh was on me because when it finally decided to let go he wasn't ready and he chipped my bottom tooth with the pliers or whatever it is that they use. Unfortunately for me I didn't notice right away (numb and all) and went through excruciating pain until they could see me the next morning. I believe that the tooth that he chipped is the one giving me trouble now. It is quite sensitive to air, heat, cold, talking, living and breathing. I made an appt for tomorrow so I just have to get through today and pray that the expense is not greater than I can handle right now.


Life has a fun way of throwing tons of stuff at you at once. At least I found some pretty displays to look at and show you guys. This Sally Hansen display popped up at Walgreens. The first store I went to had an almost empty display. This one is much fuller. I have no idea if these are LE or what but I like a couple of them.


I finally found the Wet N Wild Mermaids Cove collection but as you can see it was a little depleted. I am still hoping that Walgrees will get this display but I am not holding my breath. Hopefully next month they will still have a few hanging around otherwise I will be missing out.


Revlon minis! They are cute. I love the blue in the set on the right. It is called Waterfall but looks striking similar to the regular size bottle named Blue Lagoon.


This super huge Sinful Colors display has been spotted at a few of my Walgreens stores. Neons and the middle section has bottles for nail art.


I also spotted the very popular Sally Hansen Crackles. Everyone is on the crackle band wagon now! I have to say that most of them don't seem very different than the others out there except the purple. The only two from this collection I would be interested in picking up are the Blue and Purple (I don't have the names sorry). The purple is really pretty and unique but with OPI coming out with both a purple and blue Shatter I think I might just wait for them. I haven't been able to find the Serena Williams Duos anywhere so I may never be able to get that purple Shatter and might have to come back for this. Hopefully by the time it is released I will find a store that actually will carry it. I have decided shopping near where I live is not the best. lol.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!