Friday, August 5, 2011

Yesterday's Haul and Little Hands Mani

Hey Everyone! As promised I have pictures from yesterday's haul. I went to a little store that sells Kleancolors for a dollar each. I found a ton that I wanted even though they didn't have the Chunky Holos. The store cracks me up because it is so empty. They have a limited supply of hair stuff some costume jewelry and a little section for nail polish. They do have a very small rack of Color Clubs but the selection is limited. Kleancolors are in abundance though.


Top row: Kleancolor Coffee Addict, Holo Chrome and Mud Pie Sparkle
Bottom row: Color Club Orange Revenge, Kleancolor Metallic Mango and It Purple.
I also spotted a dotting tool as I was getting ready to check out. SCORE! I have been wanting one of these babies for a long time and now it is mine!

I headed over to Sallys and managed to get their last bottle of Cordur-Orange and Raspberry Tafetta.

And now a nail polish story:

The bf's daughter always ooohs and aaahhs over polish when she sees it but has absolutely no interest in anything girly like that. I asked her if she wanted one and she was wishy washy. She would pick up a bottle for a minute and put it back. My son actually picked up It Purple and she flipped out wanting that one. I figured for a dollar I would give it a try. She has never done her nails though she said her mother had done them before so I did them for her. I didn't mess with her cuticles or anything because it was late but I did paint them.


Two coats of It Purple.


She has cuticle oil on which explains the shiny cuticles. Her nails are always long, I wish mine would grow like that. She NEVER keeps them clean and probably hasn't even taken the nail brush I got for her out of the wrapping yet. Hopefully she will want to keep her nails nicer if she sees how good they look painted.

In other news does anyone know what to do with Gluten Free Buckwheat Flour? My bf's co worker gave me a few bags because she knows I bake. I have never seen or heard of this stuff but it is from Barry Farm and there is a website so I will check that out and google it. Figured maybe someone might have a recipe or some insight for me lol.

That's all for now :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul:) Look at this little nails, it looks so cute. You did a good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. She was totally uncooperative too so I am surprised I didn't get polish all over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And on Amazon they sell sets of dotting tools under $10:) they're different sizes. Just letting you know in case you want more:) and I really love your nails!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!