Friday, August 19, 2011

Beam Me Scotty

Hey Everyone!!! HAPPY FRIDAY! I took today off of work to run some errands so it is a nice long weekend to end summer vacation. We have some more loose ends to tie up before the kids start school Monday but I am definitely ready for the summer to be over.

Today I have for you an awesome Limited Edition Catrice polish from the Out of Space Collection. I have to go finish getting dinner stuff ready so this will be all about the pictures.


Catrice Beam Me Scotty.


I only used ONE coat of this baby. I dinged my index finger as you can see.


The coverage was great and so was the formula. I NEVER use just one coat unless I know I am stamping or layering over it.


I did this mani after taking night time cold medicine so I had some cuticle drag but I was literally falling asleep as I was painting.


This dried with an almost suede finish and without the top coat it would not be super shiny.



Last but not least I have a Bruce Kittlee Master Ninja Warrior picture for you :)


That's all for now :)


2 comments:

  1. Lucky you to get your hands on this polish--it looks so great! (And hello to Mr. Bruce.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen! Glad you are back! Hope you enjoyed your vacay. I am extremely lucky to have a great friend who snagged this one for me. It is a gorgeous color, I need to move overseas!

    Mr. Bruce says hello! He is back to biting hands again...

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!