Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Catrice Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans

Hey Everyone! I am going to make this a short one because I am tired, my head is foggy and I am feeling icky. I am super excited over my nail mail still and want to see if I can at least do my nails before bed. It is looking more and more like I am going to skip tonight's mani but we will see. I have to take some more medicine. I actually wish this cold would just come already and I would have the sneezing, coughing cold stuff instead of a congested foggy head.



This is the amazing Catrice Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans which I have heard is being discontinued. It is a gorgeous denim dark blue with blue micro glitter shimmer. Unfortunately the shimmer you see in the bottle doesn't translate as strongly on the nail. You can see it in certain lighting but it isn't as WOW as it is in the bottle.


Please excuse the cleanup this was before I realized that I wasn't using pure acetone for cleanup. DUH.


This one is very similar to Essence Underwater only the shimmer on this one stands out more. I will do a comparison for you of the two side by side soon.


You can see a little of the shimmer in this picture. I promise you in person you can see it, just not really strongly.


Pretty color and I am so glad I have this in my collection.


This is with super bright wash out the color flash.




I have a picture of Bruce Kittlee Master Ninja Warrior for you today! He amazingly enough enjoys getting on the railing and sitting on the towel. I have no idea how he balances up there but he does it!

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. I was lucky to get the one in a swap; it's a nice color even though the shimmer is shy. Thanks for the Bruce pic. :) Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I think the night time cold meds helped a lot last night since I have been feeling better so far.

    I love the color! I like to play with shy shimmer. I try to catch a peek and then taunt it when I finally see it. I saw your shimmer, I saw your shimmer. I am pretty easily amused though.

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!