Monday, September 5, 2011

Zoya Cynthia

Hey Everyone!!! It has been hectic around here lately I have been offline since Friday. I had a crazy, hectic, wild day Friday that included a ton of manual labor and by the time I was out of work I was exhausted. My son also has had a 10 page report that is due tomorrow. Guess what, yup, he is still working on it. We also have the University of Miami Football game on and my father is watching with us and getting quite hostile. You aren't allowed to walk in front of the tv when the game is on and my son, despite knowing this for as long as he can remember, still does it. Between the score and the child the tension is getting quite high lol.

I have a quick post for you all since I have to go make the child work faster.


Zoya Cynthia from the Smoke Collection. This is from part of Zoya's Smoke and Mirrors collection. It is a dark, smokey teal.


I used two coats. The application is great and the only issue I had with this polish is that it looks almost black in low lighting.


When you get it in the sun or the flash of the camera you can see the teal though.


It was very shiny and so smooth. I loved the color immediately.


Especially when you can see that it is teal.


A lot of the time it looks black.


I love Zoya. They make great polish and have great sales. My favorite combo.


I didn't buy the whole Smoke and Mirrors Collection but this polish makes me want more of them.


It's halftime so it is safe for me to move across the room right now. I better go now before I get something thrown at me lol.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!