Saturday, September 10, 2011

Let's Go Hurricanes

Hey Everyone!! Hope you all are having a great Saturday. There is no work today so I am already having a good day! I am headed over to the kennel in a little bit so I wanted to do this post early. This morning I finally caved and got the Aveyou KGBdeals deal, ok, actually I got two. After the $10 credit I couldn't NOT get another one. The bf actually encouraged me to get the first one because he wants to buy a guitar case. I haven't told him about the second one yet, oops. Now my only issue is what to use it on. I am really bad with gift cards because I hoard them and never want to spend them. If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears! I think I will at least try some Sparituals but I have no idea what to get.

Since Saturdays are College Football days I have another decal mani for you all. I am a huge University of Miami Hurricanes fan so I had to get decals for them too. I emailed Lori (Lucky Star Style) to get these since I don't think they had UM in their store at the time. They are really awesome and Sebastian (the mascot) looks so amazing. UM played (and lost) Monday and I was wearing this for the game. It probably won't be a great year for the Canes but I will still be watching and rockin UM nails.


I attempted to make my pinkies into Hurricane flags because many fans fly these at the game. They were not that good. I didn't have a green that was exact either but it was fairly close.


I did my index fingers differently because I couldn't decide which one I liked better.


Love the decals. I had absolutely no issues with them this time so I think I got the hang of it now. Tiny bit of water and you are good to go. I actually ordered a set of decals for my friend for her birthday. She should love them and I will make her send me pictures if she does them on her nails soon.


I even took the U decals off my nails and stuck them to my agenda when I was removing this mani.


UM lost and I was trying very hard NOT to pick at the polish during the game. I tend to do that in high stress settings like scary movies and football games lol.

Well, I think we are about ready to head out to the kennel. I hope your Saturday is Superb.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!