Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Little Mermaid


Hey Everyone! I have to make this one quick because I have licey headed children soaking in tea tree oil infused conditioner wrapped up in Saran Wrap. They look crazy but it seems to be working. I am going nuts because I am paranoid and think I am all itchy. I don't have lice, the bf checked, but I have sympathy itchiness. It is driving me NUTS! I would much rather write a nice post than comb out lice!

This mani was for Mermaid day on the nail board. I liked it and thought it looked pretty good. My son at least said it looked watery but he couldn't tell. *shakes head*


I used Jesse's Girl Firefly, BB Couture Mariner, Essie Trophy Wife, Piggy Polish Teal Me About it and Ulta Turqs and Caicos and a coat of Sally Hansen Tealy Cool (not pictured).


I used the top left image for stamping.


I used Firefly as the base and sponged Trophy Wife,Turqs & Caicos and Teal Me About It. Then I stamped Mariner over all of that. I topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Tealy Cool.


I think it looks Mermaid Tail like.



I tried to get good pictures of it at different angles. This one is weird.


I am going to let the pictures do the talking while I run off to comb.


I would rather not be doing lice duty all night.


Lice is not my friend.


Anyone want a couple kids? They are cute...sometimes.


Didn't think I could get rid of them that easy lol


Ok, ok, the bf just asked me when I am doing their hair. BOO!!!!!

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!