Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Awards, Thank You Emily :)

Hey Everyone. I have been meaning to do this for a while now but haven't gotten the chance. I figure today is the day to catch up. Emily over at Perfectly Manicured gave me these awesome awards not too long ago. If you haven't checked out her blog go there, now, I am not that interesting I don't mind, you can come back later, goooo :)

Ok, now that you are back... THANK YOU EMILY!!! I was super excited :)





There are rules for this baby so here they are:

1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.

3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.

4. Let them know they've received the awards
 
 
Let's see. I always love this part because you get to know the blogger and it is fun.
 
1. My purse is a black hole and quite possibly might be hiding Jimmy Hoffa. It is rather heavy and overflowing and no matter how often I clear it out the chaos comes back. I have all sorts of random things in there just in case. I think I need a smaller purse to force me to carry less.
 
2. I can't dance. I have no rhythm which is weird because I love music and am learning to play the guitar. Dancing = BAD though. I can dance to spanish music because I just have to shake my butt. I am guessing people might pay me to STOP dancing which is an interesting thought and something I should now look into...
 
3. I don't like jelly. Nope, nada, none. I am a plain Peanut Butter and bread girl. I like the smell but just don't like the taste. Odd I know.
 
4. I play spider solitaire when I am bored at work. I play a lot! I will restart the same game until I win or am convinced that you can not possibly win that hand. I could play one game over and over all day before determining it is impossible to win. It's a sickness.
 
5. I don't like confrontation but I will VERY LOUDLY voice my opinion around people so they can hear me. I do this a lot in stores, especially in line when people cut in front. People are very rude here.
 
6. I have a lot of shoes but only wear one of two pairs 98% of the time.
 
7. I loved the final Harry Potter movie BUT felt that all the hype overshadowed it and made it less spectacular for me. It was great and they did a great job but I had read the book and knew what was going to happen. I think they put it on screen really well but after hearing how everyone sobbed and such I felt like I should have come out an emotional wreck and I was not. That being said I can't wait to see it again though. :) I <3 Harry Potter!
 
Ok I know I am supposed to tag my favorite blogs but it has been a rough day already so I am going to take the easy way out and tag all of you! I seriously love all the blogs on my list and I think most of them have been tagged a billion times already because they are THAT good. I will not be lazy next time :) Right now though, I am going to be lazy. If you are reading this consider yourself tagged :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!