Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Essie Trophy Wife

Hey Everyone!! Today I am so tired I really wish I had a nice large coffee to drink. I might think about going to get one at lunch. We will see. Apparently some cool weather has come into town. I hadn't finished making my fingerless gloves because it is hard to think about gloves when it is 80 degrees out. My hands are cold today and I could use them, doesn't that just figure.

Today I have a great Essie polish for you. 


Essie Trophy Wife. Essie describes it as "a perfect deep teal pearl" It is quite a pretty polish.


I used three coats for this mani. This is one of the older Essie polishes I own. It looks metallic and doesn't show a ton of brush strokes so it is an A in my book. 


I would have done nail art of some sort over this mani but it was so late. I had done a gel mani since my nails are all weak and thin and on the verge of breaking. It took me about 2 hours to do the gel mani. Best part about the 2 hour gel mani is that it looks like all I did was put clear on my nails. I posted a picture on Instagram. I need get a link to it on here at some point. I think I like Instagram.


I bet this polish would be nice stamped. I am going to have to try that.


I really enjoyed the color but I was itching to do some stamping on this polish all day. I never did but boy did I want to.


Since we haven't seen Bruce in awhile I figured I would get a picture of him up. He was being really mean the other day so we put a shirt on him. This is his security shirt. He cracks me up when he sits in the window with his security shirt on. He looks so pleasant.


That's all for now :) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Bruce. I am so glad he found a home with you so I can enjoy his antics from afar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol me too! He can be quite the trouble maker but he has a huge personality. I love that little brat.

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!