Monday, January 27, 2014

Candy Kisses

Hey Everyone!! I am late again. This should have posted last week for Smitten week but I wasn't feeling well at all and never got around to posting it. I actually just finished editing the pictures. I think we need another computer so I don't have to fight to get these pictures edited. I am finally feeling better but obviously not enough to get on the ball with everything. It should get better, I hope. 

Today I have Smitten Polish Candy Kisses. Candy Kisses is from the Confection Collection otherwise known as the totally awesome Willy Wonka collection that I loved.


I used three coats of Candy Kisses. It makes me want candy.


This is a gorgeous white base with different sized purple and pink glitter. It is awesome.


I love how this one builds so you can see the glitter that was in the previous coat but the white is still opaque enough that it looks white.


This would be a great Valentine's Day mani and I thought of different stamping ideas for this polish while I was editing the pictures. I am thinking I will probably be wearing this one again soon.


I think I am missing one polish from this collection and now that I realize I am missing it I am going to have to try and get my hands on it so the collection is complete. I hate it when I realize these things and then they drive me crazy.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!