Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Roses for a Wedding

Hey Everyone! Once again I have to make this quick because ds needs to do some work on the computer. It is ok though because I am really tired. I was up way too early today.

My mom had a wedding to go to this past weekend and I did her nails to match her outfit. I was so excited to try and do something that looked similar to what she was wearing.


This was the top she wore. My mom doesn't really do black polish and I figured it would be easier if I reversed the colors a bit.


I started with Sation 3 Free-dom as the base. 


I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz and saran wrap to finish the look of the base.


Then I used the rose design on Bundle Monster plate BM-323 to add a rose to each nail. I stamped the nail in black then put a little gray here and there to make it look less harsh and more like the shirt.


Her nails grow much longer and stronger than mine. Sadly she didn't pass those genes onto me lol.


I loved the mani and it looked very cute with the top. My mom also loved the mani so I was happy. 

That's all for now :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your mom's mani! Mine rarely lets me do her nails. What a great experience nonethless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah my mom doesn't let me do hers often either. She isn't really into nails and usually picks colors you can barely see. She keeps eyeing my glitter and talking about letting me do a glitter mani for her but it hasn't happened yet. lol

      Delete
    2. Oh, I'm sure you'll get her to join the "evil side" eventually :)

      Delete
  2. Looks great! It was fantastic that you could do her nails for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yes I was quite excited to be able to do them for the wedding. I would have done my aunt's as well but she had too much going on lol

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!