Monday, February 11, 2013

14 Days of Valentines Day 6

Hey Everyone!!! I am so behind!!! I am going to try and get a few posts up tonight but they will be short because I am so behind!!! I don't know where the time goes. 

Today I have for you an incredible polish! It isn't a Valentine's Day polish per se but it has hearts so it works! I actually was going to do a similar mani with layering polishes when I realized I should just use this one. OMG I am so glad I did because I LOVE IT!


NailsIT Lacquer Companion Cube.


This polish is gorgeous. I used three coats because I wanted to get tons of glitter on the nail.


This is a gorgeous gray jelly polish with iridescent little glitter, Silver hexes, white squares and pink hearts.


I absolutely love the iridescent glitter in this polish. I actually love everything about this polish.


I did have to fish the hearts out a little bit because I wanted one on each nail but they didn't always come out.


The polish is so awesome I didn't mind having to fish for hearts. 


I wanted to keep this polish on for extra long because I loved it so much.


My nails broke shortly after this mani. I now have two hands of nubs which I am not thrilled about.


That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. So dreamy! First it has square glitter, which you know I love, then the little hearts. And the base is just stunning. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one really is something special. She put this one together is spectacular fashion. I feel the need to wear it again!

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!