Monday, February 18, 2013

14 Days of Valentines Day 14

Hey Everyone! I FINALLY have my Valentine's Day mani for you!!! Yay!!! I love this polish, I love this mani and I want Valentine's Day candy now!

For this mani I used Oopsie Daisies Conversation Hearts. VERY appropriate for Valentine's Day lol


Conversation Hearts.


Conversation Hearts is a peachy milky base with tons of yellow, white, blue, pink and purple glitter. This looks just like the conversation heart candy! It makes me want some too! 


I used three coats of Conversation Hearts because I wanted more glitter. To give it a candy look I then used red polish and plate B-11 to stamp the word Love. 


The great thing about it was that even though I messed up some of the stamping it made it look even more like the candy. I always find pieces of candy that are not stamped right.


This polish applied like a dream and I could have stopped at two coats but I wanted a lot of glitter.


I used CND Just Red for the stamping. 


I enjoyed this mani so much I wore it for an extra day! That rarely happens.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!