Wednesday, February 20, 2013

IsaDora Polar Nights

Hey Everyone!! Happy Hump Day! 

Today I have another awesome IsaDora polish for you. I remember when IsaDora used to be carried in Walgreens. I don't know why they stopped carrying the brand but I also don't remember them having colors quite this awesome.


IsaDora Polar Nights


This polish was from the 2012 Holiday Northern Lights Collection.


I used two coats for this mani. Next time I will definitely use undies for these IsaDora polishes to conserve the pretty. The bottles are a little small at 6ml so we must do all we can to conserve them lol.


Polar Nights is a gorgeous deep blue jelly polish packed with small silver glitter and larger silver hex glitter.


It is a stunning polish.


I somehow ended up chipping my mani this morning as I was getting in the car. As if it wasn't bad enough to chip my mani it chipped the gelish mani under Polar Nights.


I love this polish so much.


Next time I am definitely using something under this polish. There were spots where where it came out thinner than others. I could have used another coat.


I refused to do another coat because I didn't want to use too much of the polish lol.


I have decided someone needs to carry this locally!


Now off to check ds' homework. 
That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!