Wednesday, February 13, 2013

14 Days of Valentines Day 10

Hey Everyone!! Is it Friday yet?! I am so ready for Friday. I am also ready to wear BLUE or GREEN or something not Valentine's like. I have to admit this mani was simple and plain because I was tired and over the theme by this point. This was after my disastrous nothing wanted to work right mani attempt. I figured if I went simple maybe it would work out. Meh, it isn't bad but it isn't anything to write home about.

Once again I started with my Gelish mani Izzy Wizzy Let's Get Busy as my base. It is meant as a layering polish but I like it alot alone.


I used Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar to stamp with because it was still on the table.


I used the tiny full nail hearts pattern. I love hearts so I wanted to use all the images on this plate this year. I will have used everything but the bow on the left when Valentine's Day is over.  


When stamped Sugar Sugar looks more dark pink than red. It didn't bother me but totally changed the look I had in mind.


Not too bad for a simple mani.


I have another idea for this image for another time. I don't know if it will work but it looks great in my mind.


I like the shimmer that Izzy Wizzy lends to this mani. It makes it less boring.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!