Tuesday, February 19, 2013

IsaDora Silk Road

Hey Everyone! My eyes are all itchy tonight. I have no idea what is going on but I am guessing I am going to have to suck it up and go to the dermatologist. Anyone want to go for me? I didn't think so lol. Today I have an awesome polish that I got from and RAOK. 


IsaDora polish in Silk Road.


Silk Road is part of the Autumn/Winter 2012 Jewels of the Orient collection. 


I used three coats for this mani. The polish was a little sheer but it applied like a dream.


Silk Road is a gorgeous blue with tons of gold bits in it. I am not sure if it is micro glitter or flakies or shimmer but it is really pretty. I believe it has purple and blue along with the gold bits in it.


This polish has a foil like look about it and appears to have some purple to it. 


This looks similar to Zoya Fei Fei and OPI Her Majesty's Secret Service and reminds me of the same type of finish as Zoya Crystal. 


I love this polish and wish it was readily available here. 


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!