Tuesday, February 5, 2013

14 Days of Valentines Day 5

Hey Everyone!! I am about to go join the boys on the couch to watch Harry Potter. The kids are sooo cute and young in this movie. I LOVE Harry Potter and could watch the movies a million times . I can't believe how small the kids were! Today I spruced up Cult Nails Untamed with some stamping.

I used Bundle Monster plate BM-317 for the stamping pattern.


I used the circle of hearts pattern top center. The only complaint I have about this pattern is that my nails were too small for the whole pattern. I really would love that whole pattern on my nails. It is really cute.


I used Sinful Colors Ardoise from their recent Haute Rebel collection for the stamping.


I loved this combination and I love the pattern. Ardoise was dark but not as harsh as a black stamp would have been.


Here is a quick shot of my nubbins. The pattern barely fit on them at all.


I must say that as much as I love Cult Nails polishes Untamed is not my thing. I thought bubble gum pink was cute but it drove me crazy having it on my nails. Even df asked me WHY I was wearing pink lol


The first day with Untamed alone I was quite bothered by the color but with the stamping it wasn't as bad. I will say this polish is great formula and application wise so the polish is totally not at fault that I can't handle the color. I really really wanted to love it on me but I just don't. I do love it in the bottle and on others though lol


That's all for now :)

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't look that bad to me :-) I like pink and that one looks really nice for Valentine.

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!