Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Naughty Nautical

Hey Everyone!! I am not overly excited to get to the end of this week because my son will be going to his dads for two weeks. I am however ready to have a day off so I can sleep in a bit. I am so tired. I have a big polish organization project planned for this weekend and I am hoping to make it to the supply place to get a few things for a birthday package. I recently bought a lot of polishes for a ridiculously awesome price and it just arrived yesterday. I have no idea what I am going to do with all this polish but I can't pass up a good deal. I need to work on my self control when it comes to clearance, sales and great bargains. 

Today I have an awesome polish from Essie. Naughty Nautical is from the 2013 Summer Collection and it is gorgeous. This was the main polish I wanted from the collection but the one that seemed to sell out first. I finally found it at CVS where I was able to get a great deal on it with coupons and extra bucks. It was the last bottle so I was lucky to snag it and I am sure glad I did.


I will take nail pictures wherever and whenever I can as you can see. My mother and I were working on a cupcake cake and since the cake prototype was there I figured it would make a yummy background. Those stupid cupcakes were so very delicious too and every time I see the pictures I want more.


I used three coats of Naughty Nautical which is a gorgeous teal with a subtle shimmer.


The shimmer was hard to capture in pictures but it was there and very prominent when the light hit it the right way. Even when the shimmer wasn't overly obvious it gave this polish a gorgeous effect. 


I am surprised that for as much as I loved the color and shimmer I didn't take a million pictures of this mani. The color is so pretty and a great summer hue. I should do my next pedi with it. I actually love both polishes I have from this collection. I need to take another look at the other four colors too.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!