Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cabo Cruise

Hey Everyone!! Ugh, what a day. I spent most of it making lucky stars because I was bored. I am getting pretty good at them and now I want to order all the papers online. I will probably check Michaels first to see what they have but I have lots of ideas for things to do with them. Pinterest is the devil there are so many projects to do so little time. 

Today I have Wet N Wild Cabo Cruise from the Limited Edition 2013 Summer Fergie line for you. I used this recently for the July 4th manis I did and wanted to show it by itself.


Cabo Cruise is a gorgeous blue with shimmer. 


The shimmer is obvious both in the bottle and on the nail which makes me very happy.


Ohhh I should have saved this one for Monday Blues or at least a bit later so that I didn't do two blue posts in a row. Oh well, I promise tomorrow will not be a blue mani.


My only complaint about this polish is the awful paddle brush on the Wet n Wild polishes. It is HUGE and not really cooperative. I really would like to switch out the brushes.


Sorry about the cuticles and hang nails. I have no idea what the deal is with my cuticles lately but they are not happy.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!