Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Seahorses

Hey Everyone!!! Well my shoulder is hurting a little right now so I am going to make tonight's post quick so I can go move around and hopefully get it to ease up. I see Ibuprofen in my future! This is a simple stamping over my glitter gel mani that I showed you yesterday.


I started by putting the wave pattern from Mash plate Mash-50 on my tips.


I then used Cheeky plate CH38 to stamp Seahorses. I used various striping polishes for the stamping. I had to mix some white with the purple to make it stand out better.


I wasn't really thrilled with the way this came out at first. I colored in the Seahorses with a different color then dotted the bubbles with white.


It didn't come out as nice as I had expected.


It looks much better in better lighting though lol.


I have no idea where the hair came from on my finger but it looks like my nail has antennas.


It was not too bad but I don't think I like it. I think it could have been better.


I will need to keep practicing with the stamping techniques.


It was a cute under the sea type mani though. I don't use single image stamping enough so I am glad I tried this over a full nail design.

I also have a pair of earrings to show you that I made. 

.

I used Girly Bits Smurf Dance for the earrings.



I love this polish. I am going to have to use it for a mani soon.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!