Thursday, January 3, 2013

Candy Cane Crush

Hey Everyone!!! Today I have my Christmas mani for you but I have to warn you that the pictures aren't great. I had cooked and baked, wrapped and unwrapped and other stuff that totally tore my nails up. I was playing with the new camera while taking these pictures so they didn't come out as awesome as they could have. I loved this mani though so I am showing you anyway. This one is going to be quick so I can go do my nails tonight lol.

I used Orly Enchanted Forest as a base.


I layered KBShimmer Candy Cane Crush on top. I can't remember if it was one coat or one and a half.


It might have been a whole two coats. I can't recall.


I was trying to test out the macro and by george it looks pretty darn good! Especially compared to the old camera.


This polish is scented though they are coming out with a non scented version soon. I didn't mind the scent at all though, it was minty and light, not at all overwhelming. I LOVE this polish so much! It is my first KBShimmer and certainly not my last. 


The formula was great and I totally fell in love at first sight with this polish. I was all about the candy cane polish this year. I only ended up getting this one due to my budget but I love it.

AND I have a couple of fuzzy pictures for you.


Charlie being Charlie.


Neil playing with his new Christmas present. He loved that thing. I love this picture with his little tongue sticking out.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!