Friday, January 4, 2013

German-icure by OPI

Hey Everyone!! It is FRIDAY!!! I really enjoyed the short work week and am glad the weekend is here again! Tomorrow we have a little road trip to bring df's daughter back home and I get to stop at the good Ulta up near where she lives. I love going to that store because ours is not even half as good. I am excited about that. I need to line up some crochet projects to work on in the car too. Lots to do tonight. 

I recently got this polish from a blog sale. It is from the OPI 2012 Fall Germany Collection. I wasn't able to get the ones I wanted from this collection so I was excited to pick this one up. 


This is German-icure by OPI. I am not really sure who thinks of these names but some of them are a little bit out in left field.


German-icure (I refuse to keep saying the by OPI part) is a deep brown tinted red. It is super shimmery.


It reminds me of a cherry cola type color, maybe Dr. Pepper. That could be because I just smelled an amazing tart that was scented like Dr. Pepper. I will talk more about those after I try them out though.


ANYWAY, most of the time the polish looks like the above picture.


This one was taken with flash so it shows more red than it should be. I took these pictures with the old camera which should explain the problem lol.


I am not sure I LOVE this polish but it is pretty. The first coat was very sheer and I can't remember if I used 3 or 4 coats total but I wasn't happy having to use so many. I will have to give it another try before I decide if I really like it.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!