Saturday, October 1, 2011

Jungle

Hey Everyone!!! I am back! I feel better today and I am ready to post :) Yesterday I was still sad about the poor kittens and then last night I just didn't feel well at all. I was in a much better mood this morning until I started getting bitched at so I am going to make this quick. Luckily I have errands that need to be run so I can get the hell out of the house. 

As a side note the fact that I have the nail strips on is making me want to paint my nails even more.


Today I have for you NYX Jungle. I used three coats for this mani. The polish is very sheer which drove me nuts. You can still see a bit of visible nail line which also drove me nuts.


It is really pretty though. The formula was also pretty nice.


This color is a teal, aqua color with flashed of gold and green in it.


You can see the gold a bit more than the green in my pictures.


This is the last picture with my nice and longer nails, sniff sniff.


They went to hell after this mani lol. 


I think I need to get some more NYX polishes because I really like this one. 


That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Jungle is very pretty! I'm wondering how it would look layered over a deep blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! That or a deep green! I will try them both when these nail strips come off. They are driving me nuts because I can't paint my nails lol

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!