Friday, October 28, 2011

Quick Update

Hey Everyone!!! Sorry I have been M.I.A for the past couple days. Wednesday night I had a last minute rush chocolate order that I had to get done which took all night. It was due Friday but Thursday was my birthday and since I didn't want to be doing chocolate on my birthday I stayed up real late Wed doing them all. Today I took off of work and hung out with my son and went to see the new Three Musketeers movie. Now I am just really tired so I am going to lay on the couch for awhile and relax. I will either be back tonight or tomorrow with a new post for you guys :)


I leave you with a picture of Bruce Kittlee Master Ninja Warrior in a box just for fun. 
That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Seems to me this is how you can make his Halloween costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH this would be a great idea! The bf won't let me dress him up :(

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!