Monday, October 17, 2011

Not Quite Stellar Manis

Hey Everyone!!!! It was an awful football weekend and I am watching Monday Night Football which has me torn. I hate the Miami Dolphins but I also hate the NY Jets so either way this game is going to annoy me. It should be fun.

Today I have two manis for you because I didn't really think either were good enough to post. I figure if I give you two ehhh manis it might equal one not awful mani. I also have a Bruce Kittlee Master Ninja Warrior picture to make up for the sub par manis. 


That is Bruce attacking Newey. You can see she had a hair cut and has no bear hair anymore. She looks silly but cute at the same time.


Ok, I tried to do a fall/Halloween mani. I used China Glaze Westside Warrior as the base and Fantasy Makers Glow in the Dark, Orly It's not Rocket Science and Del Sol Trick or Treat for the dots.


It wasn't awful but not great either.


Then there was the right hand that totally got messed up when I went to sleep? I assume this happened while I slept because it was fine before I went to sleep. It should have been dry and my left hand was fine so I have no idea.


It didn't look too nice though.


Then there is my Zombie Mani. I used plate M13. The bf said they look like dolls not zombies. I said they were zombie dolls.


I used three coats of Orly It's Not Rocket Science as the base and Jesse's Girl Blackout for the zombies. You can barely see them. I tried stamping in a lighter color on my pinkie but it didn't do much so I didn't proceed with all fingers.


Fail. No Zombies visible.


I will have to try this again with a different color combination.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!