Sunday, October 16, 2011

PUMPKINS, I have Pumpkins!

Hey Everyone!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I have had a lazy football day which I love. My team didn't win today which I don't love. Especially since the bf's team beat them. Grrr. I take my football very seriously. lol It was quite a hostile environment for a bit. 

Today I have for you my latest swap package. This actually arrived Saturday but I didn't check the mail. I was so excited when I finally checked the mail that I couldn't wait to find the scissors to open it and nearly ended up stabbing myself with a pen. 


Karen over at Frazzle and Aniploish is AH MAZ ING and offered to find these little guys for me since Florida is super lame and doesn't have pumpkins anywhere. She sent me a couple extra ones too which I LOVE and am trying to figure out what to use first. Thank you Karen for the awesome swap :)


Chunky Orange Glitter. These things should really have names! I will call this one Ronald.


Burt is Glow in the Dark Orange polish.


Lionel is silver hex glitter with a clear brown base I think.


Arnold is small orange glitter in brown I think. I haven't swatched these so I am going on memory of what others have said. I could be wrong.


Arnold had a bit of a problem. I smelled polish when I opened the box but nothing looked damaged. When I unwrapped Arnold I noticed the blob of polish on the bottle. It is under the cap and on the neck of the bottle but is not glittery so I don't know where the polish came from. I am really confused by this.


Oscar is black and silver glitter. I love Oscar. I am totally wanting everything black glitter lately (I haven't gotten anything with black glitter yet either lol) so this one I was quite excited for. 


Karen is awesome and also sent Bruce Kittlee Master Ninja Warrior a little chicken toy. Let me tell you he LOVED this chicken. I couldn't get it from him to take a picture of it because he kept running off with it.


He played with it for so long it was quite funny.


He went nuts for the chicken.


Bruce says THANK YOU KAREN!!! 


My chicken! 

That's all for now :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what's funnier, the names or Bruce's flailing paws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol wait until you see the cracker box

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still catching up with my reading after being gone--glad to see the pumpkins in their new home and delighted to see Bruce with his chicken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to ALWAYS be catching up lol Bruce and I thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!