Monday, December 30, 2013

Party Hearty but Don't Touch My Tutu

Hey Everyone!!! It is me again!! I realized that this mani only has about four pictures so I mind as well get it posted. I don't want to do a ton of Christmas manis after the New Year so I will get this one up today. 

Oddly when China Glaze Party Hearty came out I wasn't interested in it. I had a bottle and I think I swapped it away. Then I found another bottle on clearance at Ulta and bought it for a friend in Holland. After they were all gone and months had passed I realized I am a moron and I needed that polish. I, of course, was unable to find it after that and refused to resort to the outrageous prices on ebay. I have never gone dusty hunting before and probably never will. I am too big a chicken. My much bolder friend who isn't afraid to dusty hunt actually found this bottle and sent it to me in one of our first package exchanges. She is an angel and I have to wear it at least once every Christmas now. 


This year I decided to do a glitter sandwich of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu and Party Hearty. 


I ended off with Party Hearty on top so that the glitter was nice and blingy.


This mani reminds me of a sugar cookie or something edible. 


I wore this mani on the drive over to get H for Christmas break. It was sunny, as you can see, and I loved seeing the sparkle and festive awesomeness that is Party Hearty.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!