Monday, December 30, 2013

Mosaic Christmas Candy Canes

Hey Everyone!!! I can't believe the year is almost over. I have no idea where the time goes. 

Today I have a candy cane mani that I did for the holidays.


I used some of my holiday polishes from Mosaic Lacquer for this mani. I tried to use as many holiday polishes as possible this year. 


I used three coats of Red Ribbon and three coats of Glittering Garland.


I wasn't sure what exactly to stamp over this polish with then finally decided to make them Candy Canes. Amazingly I didn't have a single candy cane this year.


I used Bundle Monster plate BM-423 for the stripes. 


I was attempting to use my new rectangle squishy stamper so my lines aren't exactly perfect. There must be a bit of a learning curve for that stamper because I haven't mastered it yet.


I liked the glittery sparkle these polishes have. 


This mani made me feel pretty festive. 


I really need to work with that stamper more, I see far too many errors.


Almost every polish I have reached for this holiday season has been a glitter. I am loving glitter right now.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!